Thursday, July 9, 2009

Missed Connections

Thursday 5:15 405 Northbound near Santa Monica
You: Long blond hair, yellow Lamborghini (with the Smith and Wesson cuffs on the rear view)
Me: Short white hair, silver Vette, next to you
You waved, I waved. (Then I watched you grab the submissive girl in the passenger seat by the hair. I reached into my backpack and pulled out a spanking hairbrush and held it up for you You nodded and had your girl hold out her hand for it. I watched the expression on her face as you swatted her on the legs a few times)
Then traffic started up again and you were gone
(I just want my hairbrush back)
--------------------------------------------------
Dear Silver Vette,
Yes I have your hairbrush. I used it all evening? Want it back? Meet me at Starbucks on Sepulvada and Santa Monica Blvd?
Lambo Liz
--------------------------------------------------
Dear Liz,
Love to – tomorrow nite at 8:00?
Tom
--------------------------------------------------
K
--------------------------------------------------
As I pulled in the car was there with an empty space next to it. She was alone – that was unexpected.
I had anticipated her submissive.
Over Latte's together, after the hello, how are you, nice evening smalltalk...

“I've never done this with a guy before”
“What's that?
“You know – the hairbrush thing”
“You do understand I'm dominant”
She looked down at the table
“I... know. I guess..”

“You Ready”
“Ummm...yes, I guess so”

She followed me home. Followed me in. Fished the hairbrush out of her purse.
Lifted up her skirt.

It was indeed a lovely night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go above and beyond the call of duty! I love this! giggles

Great post I can't wait for more!